We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
Open gym Basketball (Ages 18+)
- Drop In Basketball at any of the following hours:
- Early Bird: 6:00am- 8:00am, Monday- Thursday (Members Only)
- Nighttime & Weekends: Schedule Updated Weekly (posted outside Gymnasium)
Pick Up Leagues
in with your own team or stop in alone to see what other individuals
need a team. Games will be 5 vs. 5 full court or 4 vs. 4 short court.
- Schedule Updated Weekly (posted outside Gymnasium)
Open Gym volleyball (Ages 18+)
- Drop In Volleyball at the following hours:
- Tuesday Nights: 8:00pm- 10:00pm (Coed, Court 1) Hours may change weekly. Check Schedule posted weekly outside of the Gymnasium.
CostCost is per day
- Members: FREE
- Participants: $20 Adult Day Pass rate
- Equipment will be provided
League Sign Up
Contact the Sports Department if you are interested in joining an Adult Basketball or Adult Volleyball league! (8-10 week season with different divisions, playoffs, etc.)
Copyright © 2015 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
Border View Family YMCA | 3601 Arey Dr, San Diego, CA 92154 | 619.428.9622 | Corporate Site